Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I am not sure how many people are following me on this blog. Following this story...

But to those who are I would like to say that I am so sorry it took me this long to get back. Sorry for making you all wait for an update. It was cruel injustice, I am aware.  

All I can say as justification for my extended tardiness is that I had a LOT going on in my life. A lot of things that my conscience would not allow me to ignore, regardless of my passion for writing. Let's just say I wandered to deep into emotions that I ended up lost. If that makes any sense.     

Having said all that, I am back now with no intention of leaving until we reach the end of this story. 

If you would like to follow me on this journey once again I sincerely request that you skim through the previous updates so we can carry forward. It's been so long I may need to do so myself. Wink  


Look forward to an update early next week. 

Friends, let's finish what we started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment